[Heeplist] Welcome 2021

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 19:39:25 EST 2021

Bob,
You hit the " Nail on the head " with the virtual concert idea . I think
that's a brilliant idea.
Might as well make the best of it. I mean if you want to help out your road
crew financially and keep the ole fingers limbered up and fans happy , why
not?
Mick must be getting tired of gardening by now , you think ? :))
Don