[Heeplist] Welcome 2021

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri Jan 1 18:26:53 EST 2021

Don has a point. Transiberian Orchestra tours every Christmas season and rakes in millions. This year no tour, so on December 18 they did a steaming concert. They played at an empty venue did the full concert and sold the steam for $30 per device.
Say Heep did that, did a concert and sold a 1000 streams, that is $30,000 USD for one show. $6k each for one night!!

Bob Winward
All Heep is Good Heep!