[Heeplist] (no subject)

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri Nov 27 00:41:25 EST 2020

SO is really good too
I loved Outsider except the song, Baby is gonna Rock the foundation.  Sort of dumb, but I guess the writer was inspired by a female who blew the whistle on a company or government entity????
I still get revved up on the opening of Jessie and the song Kiss the Rainbow is an underrated classic and gives me goosebumps.  It belongs up there with Heeps best prog

Bob Winward
All Heep is Good Heep!