[Heeplist] (no subject)

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 23:59:09 EST 2020

Yes , SOL very good album , many Heepsters keep forgetting about SO
As well , which is a high contender as well.
I wish recording  levels on SOL Were up more , is my only beef, maybe it's
been remastered ? otherwise in my opinion those two albums really showed
off the sophisticated music writing of the band

Ed you mentioned “ fully polished”
You have to look at who produced those albums as well . A polished
producer:)

Regarding Heeps last two albums , sure it’s not for all , I agree the last
album is a little unpolished, rushed, it has its moments Though, but then
it hits some dead ends.
( Producer)

 My take on Outsider,  I luv this album. High energy, some concept feel to
it, Great guitar work throughout, happy feel .
This  album is for the true Outsiders “who are unfamiliar with or, Haven’t
 appreciated  UH music In the past  , It’s like it’s extending an olive
branch to them , " Welcome , Come check this out"!
Maybe not so much for the patriot Heepsters .
This album release raised a few eyebrows from The music critics, even the
never Heep Critics had a few  good words To say about it.
Mick played his ass off ! We’re some comments.:)

Don