[Heeplist] OK & back to work

bsmuheep at inter.net.il bsmuheep at inter.net.il
Thu Apr 30 11:39:40 EDT 2020

Hi Pete,

If you crave for a beer it only means you're much better now;-)
In the last 5 years I had maybe 5 beers;-( Had a share of health issues, which still going on to some extend. Thou I quite fine now.

The travel agent notified me that the airline cancelled the flight, and I can request a refund.

I'll ask for it, let's see what happens;-)

I do hope the HV will take place, sooner or later. I'd like to see everyone again as well.

Take care,
Boris.