[Heeplist] OK & back to work

Pete Wharton heeppete at sky.com
Thu Apr 30 05:14:50 EDT 2020

Hi Boris, been a month since I had any beer, after my op, really looking
forward to a few beers now :-) I don't know if you can get your money back
on the flights, it may be worth it if you can, just in case the airline has
money problems in the future because of the lack of passengers. I know
Ryanair are trying only to give out vouchers instead of the refunds
passengers here are legally entitled to and who knows whether the HV will
still go ahead even in October :-( I certainly hope so, I'd like to see the
Heepsters again.

Cheers mate and you stay safe,

Pete