[Heeplist] Bernie album

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 18:01:27 EDT 2019

Rc,
Yes I agree , probably my favourite  as well , it has this feel  about it
that keeps bringing me back.
Just has a different dynamic to the music  which is refreshing and
interesting. I’m enjoying the quirky  40 line, I passed it  over the first
time I heard it , now liking it more and more.
Im still picking it off the internet, when I get my CD I will enjoy it even
more .
Don