[Heeplist] Sweet Lorraine US single edit ?

Kevin Julie kevinj.1969 at yahoo.ca
Fri Sep 13 12:06:53 EDT 2019

I've probably got it... just converting a few Heep related singles now

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, 13 Sep 2019 at 5:36 AM, Tapio Minkkinen<tapio at heepfiles.net> wrote:   Hello

Help! Does somebody on the list happen to have the U.S. 7 inch single
with edited version of Sweet Lorraine (little over 3 minutes long)? I
recently noticed this is the only one - as far as I know - of the vinyl
single edits that I don't have. I see there are several copies available
on ebay but this is not that important that I would spend 100 euros.

The edited version is on these singles:
Sweet Lorraine (edit) / Blind Eye (USA & Canada) Mercury 73349 -no
picture sleeve-
Sweet Lorraine (edit) / Blind Eye (USA, released 1972) Mercury 73349
-promo, no picture sleeve-
Silver White Man (David Byron) / Sweet Lorraine (edit) (USA, released
1975) Mercury 73794 -promo, no picture sleeve

The European singles have the album version so they won't do. Doesn't
have to be good quality recording, I would only need to hear how the
edit was done so then I probably can edit it myself from the album
version.

---
TapioM.
Email tapio at heepfiles.net