[Heeplist] Sweet Lorraine US single edit ?

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at heepfiles.net
Fri Sep 13 11:30:06 EDT 2019

Hi Jeremy

Thanks a lot in advance. I knew this was the right place to ask. This is
a rare version only on American singles. I have all the other single
edits like this that haven't been released on cd, there's about ten of
these. I have transferred these to digital format already years ago but
I did it now again because the quality of some recordings wasn't the
best possible. This is the only one I am missing.

---
TapioM.
Email tapio at heepfiles.net
The HeepFiles website www.heepfiles.net