[Heeplist] Heepvention 1999

Dale Fredericks dalhel at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 8 15:13:51 EDT 2019

What a blast this HV was !!
Nothing can diminish the thrill of meeting John and Iris Lawton for the first time. The only bad memory is when Helen tripped and fell while trying to take pictures of the Heepster Jam. She landed on her knee and later had to go to the ER to have it looked at. Bobbie”s sister came with us for moral support.
It turned out she severely bruised it, but didn’t break anything. Who would have guessed that just a year later I would be singing a duet with John over in London !!!  Myrtle Beach will be a highlight for me for the rest of my life.

Dale :-)>