[Heeplist] Heepvention 1999

Pete Wharton heeppete at sky.com
Mon Jul 8 02:03:40 EDT 2019

Don't forget Froggy Bottom's, Mac :-)  The wonderful Debbie took my family
home and missed John Lawton performing there  :-( A great time there in
Myrtle Beach and staying so close to the sea and beach was great. I won't
forget the humidity though, only time I've been glad to go shopping just to
get into the store's air conditioning :-)  And Mac panicking at my driving
when a truck wouldn't let me pull over to come off at an exit :-) Trying
grits for the first time. The great disappointment after trying my first
Hershey bar after seeing them advertised in the superhero comics of my youth
so much. Best memory is the great friendship we enjoyed and even the wife
and kids having a great time.

Pete