[Heeplist] Heepvention and preaching the Heep gospel

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Jul 2 05:40:30 EDT 2019

Richard, my last Heepvention was 2008 in Spain. I had such a great time one night I saw Lee sitting there outside the  hotel.  I sat down with him and Tapio at 11 o’clock, next thing I know it was 4 AM!! I was up all night listening to his tales and the stories.  I’ll never forget that night. Ken Hensley, John Lawton and Paul Newton Were also at that event. They were so great and  made sure they got to talk to hang out with everybody. Was worth it for me. I can entertain you for about three or four hours with stories of the heepventions,  I’ve been to in the past. I’m in New Jersey so I can’t be that far away from you by some of the towns you mentioned in your post.
There was one heepvention in Trenton New Jersey 2002 where the band actually did attend.

Bob Winward
All Heep is Good Heep!