[Heeplist] Heepvention and preaching the Heep gospel

RICHARD Barrett RICH937 at msn.com
Mon Jul 1 22:49:24 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

Before I get to the Heepvention I do have a little story. I was wearing my Uriah Heep shirt at all of these events

We went to a local cover band show. The guitar player said I needed to see one of his guitars. It was painted with the wizard on the Demons and Wizard cover.

The next night we saw Styx on the beach in Ocean City. On the way out someone said "Uriah Heep? That's a blast from the past. My wife proceeded to tell him they

were still touring and they had a new album.

We went to a cover band show at Rams Head in Annapolis.  There was a guy that noticed my Heep shirt and said he saw them there about 3 years ago. Then my wife

told him about LTD and had him look it up on his phone. Also the band said they loved Heep. They used to do Easy Livin but they had too much other stuff to do.

Now to the Heepvetion. We would love to go but we have a few questions. Will the band be there and will there be a show. We would love to meet everyone but if

we are going to Europe we need to have a concert and a meet and greet.

I just took my bride through the Lawton years the other night. We are trying to get caught up.

Rick