[Heeplist] (no subject)

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Jun 27 16:42:13 EDT 2019

I love Fallen Angel, some said it was pop, but I thought it rocked!  I also
heard a radio commercial for Fallen Angel on a NYC radio station.  It said 3
reasons to buy Fallen Angel by Uriah Heep
1. The music
2. The music
3. The music

Very strong lp, not a weak track in my opinion.  I always thought the song
Come Back to Me, could have been a major hit with a female vocalist  And yes
I have been trashed on the list over the years for that opinion.  Also have
been criticized for liking all Heep music and even defending Conquest.