[Heeplist] A Review, From The Heep Web Site

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sun May 26 14:39:53 EDT 2019

If I read this right, someone from Canada wrote the review, and Lannis found
on Facebook.

On 5/26/19, 8:02 AM, "Renate Thomas" <renate.thomas at gmx.net> wrote:

> Very great review!
Thank you,Lannis
Renate

Heeplist at travellersintime.com
http://travellersintime.com/mailman/listinf
> o/heeplist_travellersintime.com

Travellers in Time
> Website
http://www.travellersintime.com

Official Uriah Heep
> Website
http://www.uriah-heep.com

Bob "All 50 Years of Heep is Good Heep" Winward
uriahheep at comcast.net