[Heeplist] A Review, From The Heep Web Site

Brenda Hood brendabhood at gmail.com
Sun May 26 08:41:25 EDT 2019

Yes Lannis!! Excellent Review—one of the coolest (and best) concerts I’ve ever seen. I saw them quite by accident the weekend before they began the the tour with Judas Priest. It was like a private concert as Mick Box mentioned quite a few times with glee. I’ll never forget it. I’m such a new fan. WOW

Sent from my iPhone