[Heeplist] (no subject)

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Sat May 18 16:26:59 EDT 2019

Probably the few  Heep songs that could come head to head with say Sabbath
, Purple and  Zeppelin back in the seventies, in my opinion, was Look at
Yourself , Love Machine , Magicians birthday.

I remember friends back in seventies who were die hard Sabbath, Purple,
Zeppelin fans, not so much Heep fans,  respected those songs, therefore
Best of Heep Volume 1 made the cut at the parties lol
 Tough competition back then. I remember the Girls were ok with the wizard,
that's about it .lol.
Don