[Heeplist] Going home!

Ron Mann ronmann at windstream.net
Mon May 13 23:26:18 EDT 2019

Now this is the best news I've read on the list out of all I have seen.  BTW: My wife and I plus Mac survived the Epicenter festival.  We purchased our tickets thinking Heep would be part of the 70+ bands to attend since Judas Priest was one of the headliners.  Not exactly all I wanted to see and the weather wasn't kind through it all but 4 days of fun in the end.   Mac could tell you more too.   Lot of laughs and jokes, that is all that matters.   And I did get to see 3 songs done by Live due to their delayed arrival.   Bush and Priest were cancelled on Saturday due to the storms.  Foo Fighters however didn't disappoint anyone in the end.

Ron

Well, leaving hospital this morning.  Pneumonia all cleared.  Bummed I had to miss the Kent shows, but hopefully there'll be more shows (closer) in the nearer future. Now - did Anyone get a picture of the merch table?? My wife will agree I need more concert shirts K

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android