[Heeplist] Living the Dream - NP

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 22:17:32 EDT 2019

Hi Bob,

So I guess we’re not allowed to have conversations about the album on the
list?  no ideas? No opinions ?
It’s just a perfect , 100% album and every one has to luv it!
 , where’s the freedom of speech on this list? lol!

I don’t look at my review of the album as neg or, trashing as many might
perceive.
I hear what I hear, I can’t fool myself . If I’m the only one , so be it!

I look at myself more as a protector rather than a trasher, like I said I
can see why many luv the album . I want to luv the album , why wouldn’t I ?
Really ?? Think about it.
When I wave the Outsider flag , im not really trying to create a
competition between the two albums , I’m creating an awareness , Outsider
is the last we heard of the famous Heep choir and  meaningful lyrics, this
magic must not be lost.

Just a protector of what is magical about Heep
When I fell in love with the band the first time  it wasn’t the organ,
guitar drums, it was the first melodic voice that sang the beautiful lyrics
of the wizard .
Of course naturally all of the other stuff came into play.
So, if anyone or, producer thinks he will influence Heep away from that
magic.
Like the famous words say!
“ From my cold dead hands “
Don