[Heeplist] USA and CANADA Tour Dates

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at heepfiles.net
Wed Dec 5 02:02:15 EST 2018

Great boost for Heep. Many American Judas Priest fans who haven't seen
this line-up of Heep live before will be impressed and will go to see
them the next time Heep will do a tour on their own. Heep will have a
chance to do a more extensive tour in bigger venues and go to areas
where they haven't toured in recent tours.

---
TapioM.
Email tapio at heepfiles.net
The HeepFiles website www.heepfiles.net