[Heeplist] USA and CANADA Tour Dates

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Dec 4 14:33:10 EST 2018

I agree, it will be a shorter setlist, more $ for tickets and the closest
venue to me on the tour is 130 miles away, but very challenging with
traffic. Also it is midweek, a weekend would be more doable.  I am not
ruling out just yet

I did notice they are playing several dates in Canada and BC..

Sadly Judas Preist is more popular, I wish Heep was the headliner.  On the
plus side though, it may establish Heep as a bigger band in North America.

On 12/4/18, 10:49 AM, "Don Malecic" <docofun at gmail.com> wrote:

> Not Happy with this arrangement
Priest is way more popular than Heep in my
> neck of the woods, I hate
competing with other bands fans at a venue .
You
> know you're getting the short end of the stick when the other bands
font is 3
> times larger!
Not the same feel for me this  time around
> unfortunately.
Don