[Heeplist] Living the Dream

Dave Crookham crookham at peoplepc.com
Fri Sep 28 23:56:05 EDT 2018

The funny thing for me is that my 2 favorite releases so far this year are
the Heep CD and Slash's latest which came out a week later and is also
strangely called Living The Dream. Definitely the best work he has done
since at least the GnR Illusion albums. Myles Kennedy would be a great front
guy for Heep if Bernie ever stepped down.

Dave