[Heeplist] Living the Dream

Stan From Home evens78 at chartermi.net
Fri Sep 28 21:59:39 EDT 2018

Sitting in my backyard, stars are out and bright!, 50 degrees and I have a very nice campfire going! I’m listening to my current favorite and new Uriah Heep album, I’m truly “Living the Dream”.

I listened to the album a couple dozen times, I just took a week away from it listening to other music by other bands. Now listening to it loud and all the way through. It is such a fine release, there is so much here to hear as you listen in detail! Lots more Heep choir then I realized! So much and I love every song. I’m going to say it ... favorite album since Sea of Light. Can’t wait to see a concert (or two?) next year, I hope they do at least 4 songs  from this one!!

As I’m listening I think oh yeah this is a great song, one right after the other, and they’re catchy, memorable. Awesome playing back and forth between organ, guitar, drums, vocals. It is better than I could have anticipated!!

Stan