[Heeplist] My 2 cents

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 11:16:46 EDT 2018

Yes, I Agree Bob, the Heep choir and chanting is diminished, also the vocal
 lyrics I feel could be a little more stronger .

for example : a song like “ is there anybody  gonna help me “ from
Outsider, you can really hear and feel the pain and misery in the person
from Bernie’s vocal lyrics.

I’m kinda not feeling that connection on a song like rocks on the road and
a few others , but musically they’re epic sounding , better organ sound,
Bernie’s voice is good , drumming is great , I’m very happy with the album
, musically .
The album really brings out their musical abilities.
Don