[Heeplist] My 2 cents

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Sep 20 09:34:28 EDT 2018

At first I did not like the Knocking at Door, but man has that grown on me!!
At least 4 instant classics off this cd Rocks in the Road, All Been Said,
Dreams of yesteryear and Waters Flowing

They have recaptured many Heep moments, lots of varied guitar work, swirling
keyboards, outstanding drumming and artful bass!!  The vocal effect on lead
is good too, but not so much Heep choir, that seems to have diminished.
They may not be the Beach boys of Heavy Metal anymore, but they sure are the
Uriah Heep of Heavy Metal!!

Bob "All Living the Dream is  Good Heep" Winward
uriahheep at comcast.net