[Heeplist] LTD

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 11:56:41 EDT 2018

I would definitely agree the organ and guitar sound is better on Living,
the Album is a little more deeper musically than Outsider, but I did the
back to back Outsider/ Living challenge test, man it’s a tough one for me!

I think Outsider has stronger melodic songs, vocals, lyrics are a little
stronger and has a few more song a long type songs.
Also, Box solos on Law, Outsider and Jessie are a little more structured,
more precise.
I still love Micks nasty sounding guitar lick on Say Goodbye and chainsaw
start- up guitar solo on the Law. Probably one of my favourites. I guess it
might end up being a draw! Lol.
Don