[Heeplist] My 2 cents

RAYMOND CLARK heepster at comcast.net
Mon Sep 17 21:46:47 EDT 2018

After listening to "Living the Dream" a few times I have come to the conclusion Uriah heep could play at least 4 of the songs in their live set. There have been very few albums by any solo act or group of which I have enjoyed each song and this is one of them. While there may never be another "July Morning" from any artist, with my limited musical knowledge I must say "Rocks in the Road" has come close. It has even surpassed "Love in Silence" as my favorite Shaw era song. I wish Uriah Heep would mix up their setlist a bit to get more of a variety. I would probably attend multiple shows, maybe take a small vacation and follow them around a bit. I am thoroughly pleased with "Living the Dream" and I must say "kudos" to the Pledge Music Drive. This album was promoted brilliantly and I hope it sells well.