[Heeplist] it’s All Been Said

Dave Crookham crookham at peoplepc.com
Sun Sep 16 18:24:22 EDT 2018

I think the songs on LTD are much more developed than on the last 3 CD's. I
thought Outsider was more a showcase for Phil's keyboard work than anything
else. I really like this new one. At least the best since SO and maybe SOL.

My only complaint is the Pledge Music process. I paid about $30 to get the
deluxe version and it comes after the release date. I was in FYE on Friday
and I could have bought it for $11.88 on the day of release.

Dave