[Heeplist] it’s All Been Said

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 18:22:02 EDT 2018

Bob I agree with you on the guitar sound changes, I really like that,
wicked guitar , nice riffs!

I would have to agree with the young fellows review on the internet i sent
to the list.
 lots of catchy hooks that pulled you in and all the sudden kinda stop.
Good example : Goodbye to Innocence
Great catchy tune but ended , with you kinda wondering what happened?
I want more!
Don