[Heeplist] Living The Dream Review

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri Sep 7 17:07:07 EDT 2018

I know what you’re saying Don. I was just saying you have to compare it to this lineups work.  Sea of Light  is the gold standard for this lineup.  This doesn’t sound much like it but you can tell it’s the same band, but at the moment I’m loving it so much I may think it’s even better.  I cannot find one bad thing to say about this recording.  Has lots of organ, lots of different sounding guitar all kinds of different vocal effects, bass solos, bass organ interplay,  it’s killer!
Also there is an alternative version of grazed that starts out with like a church sounding Organ, wow.  Take Away my Soul has crunching jam at end very hypnotic.  Lastly Dream of Yesteryear has a Tripp’s ending sort of lie Trail of Diamonds.

Bob Winward
All Heep is Good Heep!