[Heeplist] Living The Dream Review

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 16:07:05 EDT 2018

Woh Woah Woah there Bob, easy!
Nobody's talking about mushroom music and bong music here.
Just versatility and creativity , you don't need to be back in the 70s
again to produce this, in my opinion , for instance a whole album done in
organ  riffs is to most dated sound.
I'm not criticizing the album at all because ii never heard it yet, but
just saying .
Don