[Heeplist] Grassroots

Dave Wilkes Booth dwbrocks at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 17:37:31 EDT 2018

Just throwing this in there. There really is no original and current grass roots to begin with. The grass roots have had over 50 people come and go thru the band, it’s kinda like trans-Siberian orchestra. Their website has a current video of them playing to about 50 people, so there probably isn’t a cash grab like we think there is. The middle aged fat guy playing Beatles tunes kinda struck a nerve there, maybe I shouldn’t play my upcoming show this weekend if that is the general consensus, or at least drop day tripper. Facebook.com/Wilkes Booth to see my video promo of the show and comment on my appearance.
Someone also mentioned that the current lineup of Heep isn’t as good as the original. Fact is the current lineup is the best because they play all the Heep there is and not just eras

Dave Wilkes Booth  ;p>  👯
wilkesbooth.com
http://store.cdbaby.com/cd/wilkesbooth
https://youtu.be/FnlcYADtvig