[Heeplist] My past

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Thu Jun 7 20:43:17 EDT 2018

Very cool, myself I was a big fan from the start through High and Mighty, and skipped over everything until Bernie became the singer, and then went back to what I missed, out of those the remastered version of Firefly is right up there with the best of the Byron era, other than that album and a few tracks from the two other albums with Lawton, I can't say I really like any of it much, however live is always good except for Sloman singing any classic tracks, but the band still sounds good. DaveS.