[Heeplist] My past

mcfoghat mcfoghat at cox.net
Thu Jun 7 20:01:26 EDT 2018

I played drums most of my life and also worked promotion for Polygram in the late 70s. Foghat hired me to take over their merchandise business from which I retired in 2012 due to health reasons. My gig with the Ides was from 96-06 while also working in corporate for Guitar Center. Also have done a few tours with the current Yardbirds, Blue Oyster Cult and Jefferson Starship. Have stayed in and around the music business since I can remember.Retired now, living in Las Vegas with back issues- go figure- and recurring bouts with cancer. I manage to get to at least one concert a month and that keeps me happy and as sane as I need to be.Thanks for asking.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone