[Heeplist] New Album Cover?

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 00:30:01 EDT 2018

Hahaha Bob,
Your glass is so full it’s overflowing !
But that’s great!

What’s different is they’re just playing more notes , still with the Heeo
feel.
If you listen to say Winery dogs “ elevate” it is somewhat similar to that
style and is interesting that Jay Ruston was the producer of the Winery
dogs.

So, not sure if Heep was influenced by the dogs or, Jay on that particular
song.
Still hoping for more originality, space, creative sounds and themes in the
rest of the album. Will see! So far so good!
I think what’s bugging me is the organ , need more creative and  different
sounds with keyboards.
Don