[Heeplist] St. Charles

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri Mar 23 17:36:06 EDT 2018

Wow Pete, thank you for writing this, I thought I was all alone (a Yahoo
Orphan) or the only one who cared about the Yahoo issue on the list.  Also
you are confirming it is not my service provider.

Once again, those of you with Yahoo addresses on the list, for some reason
the list does not send your posts to everyone.  Not sure of a fix aceept
maybe switch to a gmail for the list??

On 3/23/18, 1:39 PM, "Pete Wharton" <heeppete at sky.com> wrote:

> Thanks for replying, Renate. Unless someone replies to a mail from Yahoo, a
> lot of us don't see the original mail and excellent review too,
> Tom.

Pete