[Heeplist] Milwaukee Friday March 9

Esa Ahola esa at ahola.net
Thu Mar 8 10:46:50 EST 2018

Since the tour inexplicably skipped Atlanta, I had planned to visit
relatives and catch the show in Milwaukee tomorrow (March 9).
Unfortunately, due to work and life circumstances, I had to cancel the
trip.

My cousins Stephanie and Terri will be attending, their first Heep show.
They are not hardcore fans like rest of us, but recognized several songs
when they checked the band out via Spotify et al.

Anybody going on Friday and sitting in the balcony, please stop by and say
hi. Their seats are in front row balcony, center section, next to isle on
Mick's side.

Terri has recently beaten stage 4 breast cancer into remission, for now
anyway. Both are looking forward to the show.

--Esa