[Heeplist] Updates

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 13:23:23 EST 2018

I feel a little different about this guys, most of us and many other
Heepsters have invested 30/40 years of our lives being fans. I don’t care
about the money I’ve spent on records and paraphernalia, but all the years
of abuse from anti Heepers, advocating for the band, living with a Anti
Heep wife for 30 years  has not been a walk in the park , let me tell you.
So, if there a chance I can walk up to one of the guys and say Hi I will,
if they walk away or, tell me to go away , that’s ok too ,
 . Obviously I would know my boundaries and respect their privacy and not
harass them, but nothing wrong to say hi , love what you guys are doing and
leave it at that.
Cheers,
Don