[Heeplist] Updates

Terje Pedersen terjped at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 22 12:44:01 EST 2018

Thumbs up Bob.  I think privacy should be respected when they are not at a concert.  I never approach band members if I bump into them, they need some space too.  Once bumped into Heep at Heathrow airport many years ago, I just smiled to them and kept walking :)    I also sat next to Ken Hensley at a bar for several hours once without more than a "hello" haha  he looked so tired I reckoned he needed some time off.

Terje