[Heeplist] Orlando

Sherri tippandy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 07:55:56 EST 2018

Hi Bob.  Sorry for the delay in responding.  Just got off the boat yesterday.

The cruises are a lot of fun.  This was our third one.  Heep were on two of them.   There are about 25-30 bands.  There are 3 venues and each band plays each one once.  It is all going on at the same time.  Shows are about 90 minutes.  If you go to the website the schedule of shows is posted there so you can get an idea of what it is like.  Besides the concerts, there are also meet and greets/ photo ops going on.
As far as hanging out with the bands, it depends on the band, and even the individual members. I also wouldn't say that you "hang around with them".  We'd see different people walking around, but you usually just say a quick hi and let them keep going.  But some of them are also just out hanging around, too.  Most of the bigger acts tend to stay in their room the whole time. If you are specifically asking about Heep, the first cruise we saw them quite often around the boat.  This year, not much at all. We did see them when we got off the boat in Cozumel. And sometimes you see them checking out the shows, too.
Last year Todd Rundgren was out all over the boat all the time.  This year we saw him once.
So, not really a definitive answer to your questions.  Each cruise seems to be different, but we are happy to answer any other questions you have.

Greg and Sherri

Sent with the Royal Scepter