[Heeplist] Brass Monkey setlist

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 11:00:12 EST 2018

Well, honestly can't say I'm too thrilled about the setlist, like there is
so many more desirable songs .

Besides shadows, two worlds, law and minute , it's pretty much the same
list as what was played 17 years ago when I last saw them.

Return to fantasy , Wondrworld, SOL, ITW, Sleeper all  gone AWOL?
Guys, it's ok you don't play Lady, Easy, Stealin, July ,Sunrise etc. for us
all the time, but I guess they need to play them for the not so deep Heep
fans to identify with.
 sorry Euro fans I know Lady is almost your national anthem there lol !
Don