[Heeplist] Brass Monkey setlist

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at heepfiles.net
Fri Feb 9 06:28:55 EST 2018

Thank you for this info Bob

The same set they've been doing since 2016, it's a disappointment to see
that they haven't changed it. Almost two and half years it has been
basically the same with just some minor changes.

Next Summer Heep are playing in Finland for the first time since Summer
2016 and I hope after North American tour there would be some changes.

More info on tour set lists at my website:
http://www.heepfiles.info/sets/index.htm

---
TapioM.
tapio at heepfiles.net