[Heeplist] Pledge Music

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat Dec 16 07:46:21 EST 2017

I remember we pre funded the Acoustically Driven project back in 2000.  I ended up going to the concert because the pledge package came with a ticket to show.  I think what they are offering is great if you live or can travel to the UK.  I wonder who buys the guitar?
I am going to do the limited edition so I get the bonus material and digital download.  The music is more important to me than the T-shirt.  If you don’t live in the UK lunch sill be very expensive.
All Heep is Good Heep

Bob Winward