[Heeplist] Pledge Music

i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Fri Dec 15 12:30:08 EST 2017

I've been wondering the same about the reissues. We had a load at once and nothing for quite some time.
I think the timing of this pledge isn't great, many can't afford to pay now just before Christmas for something they'll probably get going up to next Christmas. Saying that I'll be ordering the CD with bonus tracks and a signed vinyl. I can't afford anything else but if Heep would like to come to my house for dinner I'll not charge them a penny ;-)

Iain
--
Sent from myMail for Android Friday, 15 December 2017, 05:11pm +00:00 from Philip Birtwistle  pjaybe at sky.com :