[Heeplist] The Holy Grail of Unreleased Uriah Heep Recordings

arnaud glouzouic aglouglou at yahoo.fr
Sun Dec 3 13:37:37 EST 2017

Thanks a lot
I have discovered Heep when I was 14 in 1992 and for me just one Heep, the Byron one!I forgot a little bit the band (shame on me!) and it came me back when I was in India 8 years back. Lot's of Heep song on "Chennai live" Radio. And I rediscovered the band and discover the Pete Goalby Heep. I didn't know at all about this area. Abominog stuck me! A great area with 3 excellent album. I also dicovered that the band was still in with Bernie and I saw them at the Heelfest it's in my birthplace Nantes. I am now living in US and please to follow you; All your email are very rich and interesting.
Sorry for my bloody english, I am French!
Long live Heep!