[Heeplist] Ken Hensley: Rare & Timeless CD

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at heepfiles.net
Tue Nov 21 03:43:02 EST 2017

Ken Hensley is now doing solo shows in Europe supporting Status Quo on
their acoustic tour that started last week. The new compilation Rare &
Timeless will be released in all formats in March 2018 but limited
amount of CD's are on sale at the concerts.

I would be interested in this as it's supposed to contain some
previously unreleased stuff also so if someone on the list happens to go
any of these concerts I was wondering if it might be possible to get an
extra copy for me?

---
TapioM.
tapio at heepfiles.net