[Heeplist] "Tickets for American Tour

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Mon Nov 20 18:36:58 EST 2017

Thank you Mike!!  It is great to hear heep sold out a place, however, I
cannot understand why they are not posting it on Heep.com
 I did get a  ticket for Sellersville, but was holding out for BB Kings in
NYC, but does not look like that will happen.  I checked the BB website and
they have events on the nights before and after Sellersville, PA

Rams Head in Maryland is on a Monday night, makes it tough to drive the 3-4
hours each way