[Heeplist] I checked out Heep.com, Dana, Kevin Julie

Pete Wharton heeppete at sky.com
Thu Nov 16 01:13:20 EST 2017

I guess Canada is easier to get a visa/work permit for. Bernie, being
Canadian probably doesn't need on and the other guys all being British
shouldn't have too much of a problem getting a permit for a Commonwealth
country.

The United States of Trumpton is a different matter though. It's not exactly
known for being overly easy to get documentation for and welcoming to
foreigners at the moment.

Mind you I'm surprised the orange buffoon hasn't claimed to make America
great again by getting Uriah Heep to come back again :-)

Pete