[Heeplist] I checked out Heep.com, Dana, Kevin Julie

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Nov 14 06:46:33 EST 2017

Someone mentioned to check the UH website and there are 4 dates listed for
Canada that precede the rock cruise.

However no mention of any of the dates we have seen posted on venue websites
that are after the cruise.  I did buy 1 ticket for Sellersville,
Pennsylvania.  I am hoping they get a gig at the NY City venue they have
done several times, otherwise...Roadtrip!!  :-)

Speaking of the cruise, as anyone on the list ever attended?  I think this
one is the 3rd or 4th.  I do not recall seeing a review of the cruise, or at
least the detailed ones I have written in the past of my adventures when I
see Heep.  I have wondered if on the cruise, does anyone get to hang out
with them when they are not playing, are they accessible?  The last major
thing I went to was Heepvention 2008 in Spain, where Ken Hensley, Lee
Kerslake, Paul Newton and John Lawton attended and did gigs for us all.  I
was working for T Mobile at the time and had international access and must
have written over a dozen reviews for that weekend.  I still have them too
in a folder, lol to relive the happy heepy times.