[Heeplist] Phil Lanzon CD

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri Sep 15 06:58:04 EDT 2017

I went and listened some more, he pulls off elevator music very well.
Also some heep songs went along with videos like the great Kiss the Rainbow,
my favorite  from Outsider.  The music with the Still Art 2 Video was quite
jazzy and I thought "Have you flogged your crew today" was quite good, as an
instrumental.